Founder and CEO of Price Turner CFOs (PTCFOs)
Meet Amy Andersson, Founder and CEO of Price Turner CFOs (PTCFOs), providing virtual, outsourced accounting and financial functions to clients in over 20 different states and in over 25 different industries. Amy’s mission is simple: help clients streamline resources and processes so they are poised for revenue growth, a reduction in expenses and higher profits.
Amy graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a minor in Computer Science and has a CPA certification in PA. She obtained her M.B.A. from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
She spent the first part of her career as an auditor in an international public accounting firm, and quickly moved into staff and management positions at Fortune 100 companies, gaining increasingly critical accounting, systems and productivity responsibilities at major corporations and a non-profit company.
In 2012, she began PTCFOs and it has grown from a one-person shop to a team of 12 and counting.
Clients utilize Amy for:
- CFO strategy, support in high-level financial decisions and planning for organizational growth.
- Reviewing accounting and operational processes and implementing efficient changes to provide higher profits or lower costs.
- Providing accounting controllership to allow for concentration on operations, products and services instead of details behind administrative functions.
- Explaining in laymen’s terms the story behind the numbers, including what the income and expense report really means so decisions can be made without long hours of paperwork.
- Showing where the cash is coming in and going out and what the bank account statement says about the business, allowing more flexibility when looking to make an investment or expand operations.
- Helping owners and sales teams to know the price point leeway resulting in a profitable business.
- Establishing the framework and guidelines for expansion and growth for a clear pathway to goals.
- Establishing an understanding of overhead’s fixed and variable costs to ensure markups on products and services are sufficient to ensure profitability.
- Creating and documenting standardized procedures to promote efficiencies and smoother transitional changes.
Amy loves networking and is currently an Ambassador for the Main Line Chamber of Commerce; Professional Services Sub-Group Co-Chair at Beacon – Networking For Life; Treasurer of the Upper Main Line Rotary Club; Treasurer of the Rotary District 7450; and Managing Director at Nimble Leader. In 2021, PTCFOs won the “Growing Business of the Year” award from the Main Line Chamber of Commerce and Amy received the Diane James MAC Member of the Year Award from Beacon – Networking for Life!
We asked Amy what her core values are and she said, “Integrity and proficiency.”
In her free time, you can find her cheering on her Philadelphia Phillies, going on an adventure like dogsledding or rappelling down a building, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends!
To book a free, 20-minute intro call with Amy, email John Durso at JDurso@BrilliantBusinesssStrategies.com or call 215-439-1877.
John has wonderful leadership and management skills. He really understands people, and what motivates them. He has great ideas and furthermore leads the charge to see that they come full circle. A transformative individual and a visionary.
John is a transformational, intelligent thought leader. He just thinks differently from anyone I know. Somehow, he sees opportunities and angles that no one else sees and before anyone else sees them. His advice has taken our small family business to the next level and beyond. This style of coaching is amazing because I can get him anytime I need him. We do not need to have a scheduled meeting every month. He is always right in my pocket and I talk to him several times a week about just about anything. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Derrick and Jeanell Morgan
John has been helping our organization for over 10 years. His innovative ideas and ability to see beyond what is normal in our industry helps us create new events and fundraisers. With this new world of COVID-19 making things exceedingly difficult for fundraising, John helped us figure out ways to pivot and not just stay afloat, but almost thrive with virtual events. I highly recommend any organization use his services.
Paula M. Kielich
John is an incredible leader who is extremely creative, kind, and truly driven to succeed. He is an excellent mentor, motivator, and connector. His positive energy rubs off on everyone around him and he has a way of getting the best out of teams. He is a rare find, and someone who can transform your organization.
Lars B. Eller
What I admire most about John is his leadership style. He is the kind of leader who serves -- the best kind of leader, in my opinion. John is about lifting other people up and cultivating a culture of service, leading strongly by his own example. He is about finding the strengths in others and leveraging those strengths for the greater good of any organization he's a part of, empowering everyone to feel that they have something valuable to contribute He is honest, trustworthy, and is a man who truly walks his talk. A true exemplar of exceptional leadership through service.
Sarah Mayland, MS, CPT, FNS
John has been a mentor of mine for over seven years. Not only was he my immediate boss at two financial services companies, he was always inspiring and motivating me to grow personally and professionally. He continues to mentor me to this day as his advice is extremely valuable. He is one of the most influential and valuable relationships within my work career!